Very Small Garden & Backyard Ideas On A Budget
I’m so excited that the weather is finally getting better here in St. Louis! We spend a lot of time outdoors together as a family and I always like to add a twist to our little piece of the great outdoors! There are many simple ways to add fabulous outdoor decor to your space, and today I’m going to share a few!
OUTSIDE DECOR IDEAS
1) The first thing I always like to do is put a wreath on my front door. It’s such an easy and simple way to add style and interest to your outdoor decor! Plus, it’s easy to change them from season to season!
2. It’s no secret that I’m a big believer in decorating with greenery! I love how he transforms an ordinary pot into something with a fun texture and color! Simple idea with a big impact on your outdoor decor.
3. Pergolas are a dream of mine! And I love how they added a roof and curtains on the sides, to keep out the sun! There’s nothing more relaxing than eating outdoors on a nice day.
4. Rope lights. Nothing says a party like string lights! It’s a great way to define space and add a lot of style at the same time!
5. Fire pits are a fun backyard decor idea! They are a great way to get family and friends together to enjoy the great outdoors.
6. This is a great idea to hide those ugly garbage cans or any other ugly gear you might have in your outdoor space!
7. More string lights. I can not get enough. But, I love it because it uses a rug! Using a rug as part of your outdoor decor is a great idea – it defines areas and elevates space!
8. If you’re lucky enough to have a screened-in porch (someday!), decorate your space by adding some fabric curtains. Great idea for decorating on a budget!
9. Simply updating your lamps and planters can make a big impact on your space and make it more attractive.